We Take Health and Safety Seriously ...
Risk assessments are a normal part of most working environments in the UK. They are also commonly used by professional cleaning companies, like Mac Cleaning Services, to ensure the safety of all workers assigned to a given location. Project managers are expected to abide by safety regulations and guidelines intended to prevent injury to workers and others who might be in the area while work is being performed.
Mac Cleaning Services makes full use of risk assessments according to Regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. We follow a standard procedure developed by the Health and Safety Executive, based on the following six questions:
- What are the hazards? This question is designed to identify potential problems such as spillage, the use of hazardous chemicals, and lifting heavy materials such as furniture.
- Who might be harmed and how? Identifying staff members most vulnerable to injury is important. Identification of means by which staff may be harmed is also part of the process of preventing injury.
- What is already being done? Cleaning companies like ours need to identify what steps are already being taken to ensure staff safety. We cannot identify improvements until we know what is already being done.
- What else can be done to manage risk? Government guidelines call for companies like ours to take every reasonable step necessary to ensure safety. This question is designed to explore what can be done in addition to what is already standard practice.
- Who is responsible for the action? When a new action is adopted for safety reasons, someone has to be responsible for implementing it. Accountability is critical.
- When will the action be taken? Lastly, a proper risk assessment establishes deadlines for new actions. Setting deadlines is yet another form of accountability.
Safety Is Always a Priority
Whether we are cleaning a large commercial building or a small group of homes in the same neighbourhood, safety is always a priority at Mac Cleaning Services. Rest assured that your decision to contract with us does not put our staff or yours in jeopardy.
Mac Cleaning Services is fully committed to following all regulations and guidelines relating to worker safety. If you have any questions about our risk assessments, do not hesitate to contact us right away. We would be more than happy to discuss how safety will be implemented on your premises.
Other Professional Cleaning Services We Provide ...
We offer comprehensive cleaning services for commercial buildings of all sizes, from offices to studios to industrial spaces.
Enjoy the clean and comfortable home you deserve by letting us clean for you. No residential cleaning job is too big or small.
Reach & wash services are designed to clean at-height windows and other areas from the ground, without compromising safety.
Our gutter cleaning service ensures your gutters are free of debris that would otherwise impede the free flow of water through the system.
Give the exterior of your home a boost through the cleaning and restoration of your patio, path, and driveway.
Time and the environment can make your conservatory look old and worn. Let us revitalise it with a complete cleaning.